6 Feb 2013

Nike - Just do it

Oh man I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pass out any minute now ( ꒪⌓꒪)
Were at martial arts practice for three hours, and our trainer have begun pushing us even harder... I almost threw up!! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) But it's ok, cause I know the hard work will pay off later on 〜☆
Also had a huuuuge Swedish test today! Three hours long!!! ew
Also, bass practice. Busy busy day!
Also a person I really admire began following me on instagram today and oh man I am so happy I could die I swear to god.
So what I learnt from this day have probably been that even if you don't feel like it, or if you feel to scared to do it, you should just go for it and do it! Cause in the end that will lead to something good.
Nike - Just do it ☆♪ (come on that joke was hilarious come on laugh a bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment