9 Feb 2013

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

good evening lovelies! ♥

today was a very nice day!
i spent it with my girl Line~ at first we visited an exhibition about studying abroad, but we left after not very long since they didn't really offer any abroad studies we were interested in!
so then we went to my apartment and watched Magi (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
but she just left, and tonight i will spend some time with my family! as soon as my mother gets home, i'm gonna help her cook and then we're probably gonna watch a bit of the swedish eurovision song contest~
mom's going to make one of my favourite meals today! it's sort of a taco gratin??? it's nachos, mince meat (is that what it's called? ( ;´Д`) ), onion and cheese baked in the oven! and then you eat it with guacamole or cheese dip and it's really delicious ~ and she might buy ben&jerry's too! oh man what a lovely evening this will be ♥

as for my outfit today, i wore my new yumetenbo shirt, my new skirt, and my all time favourite stockings~






No comments:

Post a Comment