24 Jun 2013

♥ Yumetenbo Haul ♥

'Sup sweethearts! 

About a week ago, I placed an order with a few Yumetenbo/DreamV items from Rakuten. And as I got home from work today (because yes, I'm working this week) I was greeted by a huge package at the post office! And my day went from 'nah ok' to 'sweet jesus god yes'

So, since my order arrived, I'm gonna make a post about it!


White Heart-Heel Ribbon Shoes

 My love for these shoes are infinite.
The design of the heel is gorgeous, and the many ribbons and lace makes them super cute!
I own another pair of heart-heeled Yumetenbo shoes, and the only negative thing I've noticed is that the black heel plug is very loose... I had to change the plugs of my other pair after using the shoes once.
They're surprisingly comfortable to walk in though!

Black Ribbon Heels

 A while ago I noticed I didn't own much black shoes that went well with my darker outfits, and when I saw these shoes I just knew they'd be perfect!
I really like the design, I'm weak for ribbons...
The pink ribbons on the heels is a very nice touch!

Chocolate Brown and Pink Bunny Sweater

 I am so in love with this shirt.
I love the heart-shaped pockets, as well as the ribbons and bunny-ears.
I really like the colour combination of pink and brown as well!
It's also very cozy and extremely soft 
 Frilly Cream Camisole

 I like the design on this one a lot, but when I tried it on it looked a bit weird on me.
I will try to make a few adjustments with my sewing machine!

Pink Shorrts with Lace and Flowers

These shorts are just perfect.
They fit perfectly, and the design is just gorgeous!
They also look very cute together with the bunny sweater 


And that was it!
I'm also waiting for a pair of brown lenses to arrive, and when they do I'm going to try to make a review of them!

Besides that, I am working this week (as I mentioned earlier) which means that I won't be as active on my Instagram account since I don't bother to do the whole gyaru-thing when I'm just going to sit in an office all day... (except for tomorrow maybe, since I want to wear my new clothes and might hang out with a friend afterwards)
A place where I will be very active during my work hours, though, is Twitter! I am actually a very fast worker (and have been doing this work for a very long time, so I know the drill), and therefore can afford to tweet a lot during work and still finish my work on time ahah ~

I work at an office where I do very repetitive chores, which is quite boring to be honest... Though the chore I started with today (putting a stamp, adress and fill 800+ envelopes) is very easy, and once you get the hang of it you can watch movies and such while you're doing it! So I re-watched Shingeki no Kyojin during work today ~ 

Well, that's all for now!
bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment